A blog might be an energy and money draining investment for your business. But it is surely going to pay off one or the other day when done rightly. It is important that any business which wants to function online must have an active blog. Having a blog doesn’t mean you post a blog once and never look back at it for several months. The blogs posts must keep coming, at least once a week. An active blog is a great content strategy that you can use to get better rakings in a fair way.
Paid media helps, there is no denying. PPC services in India can get you the traffic that you desire. But when you have a tight budget, you should be concentrating more on the organic rankings. Your blog will assist you in gaining high ranks in search engine results page (SERP). This will be very useful for your prospective consumers to discover your brand.
What must your blog contain?
- On the most basic level, your blog must give out skilful knowledge about the subject related to your products and services.
- Create new content that links any random thing to your business. This will expand your keyword set. You can also perform keyword mapping to avoid keyword overlap or URL confusion.
- The content that you post on your blog must be unique and exclusive for your blog only. It must not be the same old wine in a different bottle. It must be a wine that no one has ever tasted. So, try and be unique. Creativity must be at its best if you want to be noticed and get the attention of people. Not just other blogs, the information that you are giving out must have not been written in your own blog previously too. If you have limited number of topics related to your business, try writing about the same topic in different perspectives. This will enable you to get many long tail search terms. This is going to result in highly targeted search.
- Use the keywords that you wish to be ranked for in the search results. These keywords must be used in title, headline, and body. Also, optimize the blog’s on-page content for important keywords.
- Always choose the most interesting topics that are relevant to the current time. it is good if you write about reader-friendly topics that will help your readers in a way or the other in spite of whether you gain from it or not. Over time, you will get more clicks and better search rankings because of natural keyword optimization.
- No matter what you write, if a person doesn’t have good reader experience, he will never come back to your blog. So, make sure that you are providing the best reader experience for your viewers. Good user experience is also a factor for getting you good rankings on SERPs. If your blog has top-notch reader experience, like smooth navigation around a page, it is going to put the spotlight on your blog and increase your organic ranking.
A blog is a necessary tool that you can use easily to gain organic rankings as you wish.