The rail system of India is one of the most widespread and well organized. In the event that you are planning a tour via India railway, you can easily use their well-organized train ticket-booking framework to get your tickets and enjoy your train tour.
To book Indian railways, you can use IRCTC i.e. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited site. The Ministry of Railways sets up this site and you can easily book your ticket by providing some basic information. You can also use sites like Paytm, Cleartrip, Make My Trip, Yatra, etc. for your train ticket booking. Smartphone users can also use Apps like Paytm to book their train ticket in the easiest possible way.
Different classes are given in Indian trains and you can easily opt for 1st tier AC, 2nd tier AC and 3rd ac coaches. You can also book your seat in sleeper class, which would be non-ac but budget friendly. There are assortments of trains &classes and not all classes are accessible on each train.
Opting IRCTC Website for your Train Ticket Booking Revolve Around Following Steps-
- First, you should sign on to the IRCTC site and for this, you should register on IRCTC site. Registration will let you get your IRCTC username and password. If you are already having your username and other details then you just need to tap on the “Quick Book” tab and the tap on “Plan My Journey”.
- Now, you ought to fill the electronic reservation form and then you should scroll down to the “Payment Option” for the processing of the payment of your train ticket booking
- You can easily choose your preferred payment mode and then just click on “Make Payment”. Soon your payment will get processed and you will receive an SMS and Email. A PDF would also be provided. You should Take the print out or save the SMS when travelling in Indian Railways
Train Ticket Booking Via Paytm App
- You should download the Paytm app and choose train-booking option from the given list and then you should give From and To station details. After doing this, you will be asked to give Departure Date and once you do that, click on Search Trains & get results based on the Train running schedule by IRCTC
- You are also required to choose your train from the given list and then you should go for seat selection. Now you can move forward for the booking by choosing your date for travel
- Here, you are required to give IRCTC ID and then you need to click on proceed. You also need to select here your boarding point, passenger details and other information
- Now, tap on “Proceed to Book”. You will find out your promo code now that will help you get some personalized Cashback offer with your train ticket booking
Following a for estate steps will help you do train ticket booking in the easiest possible manner. Therefore, next time when you plan your train tour, you should opt for this way of booking train tickets to get best offers.