Description: Becoming a React Native developer is not everyone’s cup of tea. Here, is the article to help you out. One thing, which is necessary is your dedication towards learning the things.
Therefore, in this write-up, I am planning to give you a complete guide that will help you to learn React Native app development. More precisely, I would give you a complete roadmap on how to go ahead. So, let’s us begin without wasting the time.
- Mozilla Developer Network Series: It is a great resource to get the understanding of some smart ES6 hacks.
- Learn React by itself: If you are a beginner and wish to understand React on its own, then this is a great tutorial to consider.
- io: It is a course by Kent C. Dodds, who is an open source enthusiast and JS developer. It gives you a wonderful introduction of the framework.
Enter React Native: Now, when you have an understanding of React, start with React Native. These are the tutorials for this:
- React Native Cheat Sheet: Regardless of the current number of bookmarks, this React Native cheat sheet must go up your bookmark bar. It is an excellent method to avoid the frustration of mid-learning and focus on the other important things.
Set up Your Environment: After the understanding of React Native working, you need to proceed for the setting-up development environment for iOS and Android.
- React Native Environment setup: Go to this article, written by Paul Napier, and learn how to set up the complete environment for React Native. You need to learn it for both the platforms i.e. iOS and Android.
I have discussed the key points to become a React Native developer. You need be focussed if you really want to achieve your goal. So, learn as much as you can. Put your 100% efforts.